Providing our partners with smart, cost-effective solutions.
For more than 20 years, US Premium Finance has offered innovative, customer-centric solutions for insurance premium financing. We have worked diligently to maintain strong relationships with existing agency partners and have consistently added new clients. Today, we serve property and casualty insurance agencies of all sizes, from boutiques to the world's largest insurance agencies.
We understand that the financial services marketplace changes with extraordinary speed. We monitor these changes and update our products accordingly, offering a range of compensation and funding solutions to agents, brokers, and insurance companies.
US Premium Finance is a division of Ameris Bank, which makes us a financially secure and stable commercial insurance financing resource backed by a strong capital position. Ameris Bank is a subsidiary of Ameris Bancorp, a bank holding company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with a 50-plus-year history and over $20 billion in assets.
Delivering on our promise
US Premium Finance understands that consistency and proven results are vital to building and maintaining a solid reputation in the highly competitive commercial insurance financing industry. So, we strive to deliver on our promise of exceptional, responsive service and reliable financing/funding product delivery for every agency partner we work with. In short, we want to do more than meet you and your client's expectations. We want to exceed them.
The following are the key areas of our corporate philosophy:
- To provide top-quality, inventive commercial insurance financing solutions
- To provide responsive, informative, and courteous service
- To utilize innovative, industry-leading software technology to streamline the process at every step
- To give our agency partners' customers multiple touchpoints to access and manage their accounts 24/7 via the Internet and mobile app
- To maintain a team of knowledgeable, capable professionals with the strong work ethic and business acumen needed to acquire, service, and retain agency partners.